Please join NCARB and NYS Board for Architecture representatives at AIANY Emerging New York Architects' presentation on "Got License?" Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss a variety of licensure-related topics with representatives from NCARB and the NYS Board for Architecture.
Topics will include:
- Recent changes to the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- The Architect Registration Examination (ARE) Licensure
- Information about architecture licensure process in NY State
- Robert Lopez, RA Executive Secretary NYS Boards for Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Nick Serfass, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, PMP Assistant Director, IDP
This event is on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The Center for Architecture536 LaGuardia Place,
New York, NY 10012
Registration is required - Click here to register
1.5 AIA CEH
(NY State architects will not be able to use this as CE credit towards licensure renewals)
AIANY Emerging New York Architects (ENYA)