BPI's Building Analyst Testing Knowledge List Now Available
Building science best-practices are always evolving. There's a regular flow of new tools and techniques to learn and master. The Building Analyst (BA) certification exams are being updated to ensure that Building Analysts have command of the latest best practices in whole house energy audits. In addition to verifying increased proficiency, you get a higher level of confidence from your customers, your employer, the programs you participate in and the market at large.
Click here to view, or go to BPI.org>Documents>Testing Knowledge Lists.
Click here for more information on the BA certification upgrade.
BPI offers the following:
- National standards to ensure top quality, consistent protocols are being followed throughout the home performance and weatherization workforce
- Certification of individuals in residential energy auditing and analysis, energy upgrade installation, crew leader, quality control inspection and multi-family designations
- Accreditation of contracting companies committed to delivering quality home performance improvements
- Quality assurance to verify conformance with BPI standards and provide feedback for continuing improvement
- Partnership with testing organizations that deliver BPI services in their market