Previously the Sustainable Design Coordinator at HMC Architects, Lisa has extensive field experience planning and implementing green design, and has coordinated successful certification for several LEED projects in southern California. Passionate about sustainability in her community, Lisa is also an appointed member of the City of Redlands Climate Action Task Force (CATF). Lisa earned her Bachelors of Architecture from California State Polytechnic University.
With over 440 reviews on GreenEDU, Lisa has received praise from her previous students. "There is some very technical content in this class and she did very well in delivering it," stated Peter W., a former student. "Lisa managed to kept the class interesting and interactive, yet, cover all materials on time. Overall, the class's experience was excellent and I am very happy to had Lisa as my LEED GA instructor," responded Aaron C.
Lisa teaches a wide variety of LEED Exam Preparation and Continuing Education courses, including:
- FREE Intro to LEED Accreditation Webinar
- FREE Intro to LEED CMP Webinar
- LEED Green Associate Exam Prep Webinar
- Educating the Client Webinar
- LEED for Contractors: A Primer for Compliance Webinar
- And many more!
We had the chance to ask Lisa a few questions about her work at GreenEDU and her teaching experience:
- Which class is your favorite to teach? Why is it your favorite class to teach?
- What made you become a teacher?
- What is your favorite thing about teaching?
- What do you do in your spare time/hobbies/recreational stuff?
To register for a course with Lisa or to view our other webinars, please visit http://www.greenedu.com/webinars for more information!