Our team of talented Interns will be assisting with the daily operations of GreenEDU, gaining first-hand experience in various aspects of the business including sales, marketing, account management, and operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales teams with short-term and ongoing projects as needed
- Creating and optimizing contributions to the company blog
- Providing support to social media efforts
- Assisting with company shipments and inventory tracking
- Performing data collection and online research
- Verifying and updating client database
- Light word processing and clerical work
- Maintaining company databases as needed
- Undergraduate student
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Google Apps / Gmail is a plus
- Open to playing in-office basketball and riding a razor scooter down the hallway
A monthly stipend will be provided.
TO APPLY: No calls please. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More About Green Education ServicesGreen Education Services (GreenEDU) provides an online platform for education providers to market, promote, and manage their courses and students. GreenEDU's proprietary system connects professionals across the globe with immediate access to convenient, quality, and affordable training options, delivered by GreenEDU's extensive training network. Visit http://www.greenedu.com to learn more!